Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Nine Mile Canyon old homesteads

sharps45

Join
Apr 18, 2019
Took these yesterday (5/21), and I know it's too long. Cold and cloudy -will March in Utah never end?-wind makes smooth flight difficult. Also, flying up a creek is really hard! Learning more every flight, like check your batteries before you leave home.

Nice video looks like a fun place to fly your bird. Been flying just over a year and still learn something new every time I put Sparkie up. Fly Safe ?

Nice scenery, I noticed a few things and would like to make a suggestion or two... early on in the video the color seems to be a little out of whack, there is a purple tint going on, you might want to compare your various clips before rendering out your final video to ensure they are close to the same color-wise. I think the wind was not helping for sure, but for some of the cabin closeups, I would recommend tripod mode, to really slow down the movement. And your higher altitude yaw/pan could benefit from being much slower. I certainly envy you having that vista to fly in... what amazing country. Well done, keep on flying. (watch you dont get too close to those trees in the wind!) :)

Good effort. Looks like the perfect place to shoot a good old Western. Can just see the cowboys picking their way through the valley on horseback en route to the local bar!

I understand how a director needs an editor- the director loves all his footage and doesn't know where or when to cut; so I cut the video to get the meat and not so much fat. Hope you enjoy it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef