Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

No 360 pano

Justin

Join
Aug 15, 2017
Hi! I've updated the formaware, my remote and ensured I have the current version of the dji go4 app but in my pano options I don't see a 360 option :(

Anyone got any ideas?

J

Attachments

• IMG_6817.PNG
    IMG_6817.PNG
    2.7 MB · Views: 36
Im running iOS with go4 version 4:1:16 and aircraft on 701 and I’ve got the 360 pano.
Ok cool. I'm on iOS. I checked the App Store before the flight a moment ago and it didn't give me an app update option but look what just started happening (see the photo).... what a sod :rolleyes:

Guess I'll see if it's added the option imminently! I did figure out how to do the 360 in Hangar360 a moment ago but battery's too dead to transfer all the files to my phone...

Attachments

• IMG_6819.PNG
    IMG_6819.PNG
    2.4 MB · Views: 27
Ok cool. I'm on iOS. I checked the App Store before the flight a moment ago and it didn't give me an app update option but look what just started happening (see the photo).... what a sod :rolleyes:

Guess I'll see if it's added the option imminently! I did figure out how to do the 360 in Hangar360 a moment ago but battery's too dead to transfer all the files to my phone...
Looks like that might be the app updating now then. U need to be on the latest iOS firmware for the updated go4 app to be available

Looks like that might be the app updating now then. U need to be on the latest iOS firmware for the updated go4 app to be available
Ahhh I havnt updated the iOS as couldn't be arsed :D The 360 pano option is showing in the dji app now but it's raining today... I did one using hangar360 tho but not sure how to post the link so it's embedded.

https://viewer.hangar.com/360?assetId=/WjGnw8NY

Did this work?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe