Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

no flying in the near future

EMANUEL S VACCARO

Join
Jul 15, 2018
Loc
Staten Island, New York
the hole tri state area is on shutdown and living in New York City , the mayor has closed all the parks and the only flying site we have in Staten Island . with the virus being so deadly they don't want people to be in close contact with one another in any park or basketball courts and running paths ( anywhere really ) . i belong to an RC flying club and everyone is just waiting for this to blow over . not flying it's not the worst thing to happen at this time .flying drones and RC planes is great but saving lives should be the number one priority . until we can fly again we will just go to our other hobbies to try to keep sain .
fly safe everyone .

I'm still allowed to go out, but wonder how long that will last.

Hang in there pal... you New Yorker's are making a huge difference and believe me..we're all grateful for it
thank you . we all have to do our part no matter where we live . the doctors and nurses and all the people that put themselves in harm's way are the people we are all indebted to . the one thing we can all laugh about is when you walk into a store we are all wearing masks it looks like 50 people holding the store up and we have to wait our turn 6 feet apart .

Reactions: basily and hiflyer
thank you . we all have to do our part no matter where we live . the doctors and nurses and all the people that put themselves in harm's way are the people we are all indebted to . the one thing we can all laugh about is when you walk into a store we are all wearing masks it looks like 50 people holding the store up and we have to wait our turn 6 feet apart .
You're so right..everyone seems to be stepping up to the plate and doing what has to be done. It's all very encouraging:)

Reactions: basily
Except me. I'm grumpy brat.
Tentoes! I think you are doing your part too, I don't believe you live in Tulsa or Oklahoma City which have the biggest spread of Corona in Oklahoma. The rest of the counties in OK seem to have a only a few cases, generally less that 20. I don't think you have any problems going out to make some awesome videos.

Even in New Orleans, I have gone out to photograph some awesome sunsets, etc.with my drone. But stayed at least 60 feet from everyone. (But going to to grocery store is a different situation.)

Stay healthy Emanuel S Vaccaro and live to fly another day. Here in Chicago I am flying when weather permits but only in my backyard just to stay in practice. As you say, being able to fly is not a priority in the grand scheme of things right now.

Reactions: EMANUEL S VACCARO

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leahandran