Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

No image, brand new spark

Haramen

Join
Sep 4, 2017
Everything is linked and working, but the image is black on the phone. What's going on?

I had same issue. Check if it was the display of map which haven't been downloaded/buffered. Change the display to be spark's camera instead of map, click "+"/"-" at the bottom-right.

Got it, need it a control update. Day 1 was not ask to update but the next day an update was required and fix the image.

I have that issue on certain devices that don't have enough nuts to support GO4... and sometimes on the ones that do. Its a flaky app imho, and highly moody. Perhaps a midol injection...

The Spark handles only up to 32GB. Any bigger SD card will not work
But, will that cause black fpv feed?

I have a couple of SanDisk HC-1 32Gb cards which work perfectly fine in my P3S at full 2.7k res, but FRED (my Spark) whines about the speed not being sufficient even at 720p. They do work though, with no fpv issues *except* on certain devices.

And I've yet to find any device that will load the editing software without crashing with either drone. I, like many others, wish dji would separate that stuff and just give us an app that will atleast function reliably on *most* [android based] devices. They're just trying to do too much in a single package when its not necessary imho. I do my edits on a pc or laptop to start with.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit