Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

"No" (not weak) image transmission signal

StevenH

Join
Feb 3, 2018
I have been having this error quite a lot intermittently. It seems to only happen when the props are turning, close and at a distance. I have the latest firmware, bluetooth is set to off and airplane mode set to on (iphone 6s plus connected via wifi to controller). I have searched the internet, but have not found any explanation. any help will be greatly appreciated.

Strange, almost sounds like the motors are causing the interference.

Reactions: StevenH
I believe this issue is solved. I deleted and reinstalled the DJI GO4 app and that seems to have resolved it.

I believe this issue is solved. I deleted and reinstalled the DJI GO4 app and that seems to have resolved it.
Hmm...I would have thought that the Go app would have made that much of a difference. Thanks for the update

Reactions: StevenH
I had similar problems a month ago with the feed dropping seemingly at random. A firmware update fixed the problem.

Reactions: Juan B
So tried flying today with OTG and my Android phone and AGAIN I was connected but without a signal/picture, or it came in briefly and then disappeared. Tried a variety of cables/OTG adapters, no luck.

So I pulled out my iPad 2017, connected over OTG and...it worked perfectly ! Hum...tried again with my Android and it worked fine (even tried wriggling around the cables just in case). This has me confounded but it would tend to point to some kind of software issue somewhere in the loop.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit