Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

No Response from RC Joysticks

Tim45ONE

Join
Apr 21, 2019
Hi,
The Spark is working and everything is connected, but it simply does not respond to the Joysticks.. What should i do?

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Tim45ONE.

Are you in a NFZ?

The Spark may not spin up if in a restricted area, but I would think you would get a prompt telling you so?

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Several things to try (in order of ease and likelihood of success)...

Check AirMap app to see if you are in a restricted zone. May need different location

Make sure you understand proper CSC maneuver with joysticks to spin up props

Delete DJI Go app and reinstall it. Some random setup problems can only be fixed this way

Reset the wifi of Spark and Remote Control back to factory defaults and re-pair.

That should do it. If none of that works post results for more help

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Tim45ONE.

Are you in a NFZ?

The Spark may not spin up if in a restricted area, but I would think you would get a prompt telling you so?

Welcome to the Forum. ?
I am not in a no fly Zone, i can control the drone by gestures, but the Joysticks dont work, in simulation also.. :/ edit - on airmap i am in a yellow zone

Several things to try (in order of ease and likelihood of success)...

Check AirMap app to see if you are in a restricted zone. May need different location

Make sure you understand proper CSC maneuver with joysticks to spin up props

Delete DJI Go app and reinstall it. Some random setup problems can only be fixed this way

Reset the wifi of Spark and Remote Control back to factory defaults and re-pair.

That should do it. If none of that works post results for more help
None of this works, i am in a yellow zone on airmap but i never had issues with Flying here :/

IT works! I had the joystick settings on custom for some reason, thanks for help and fly safe ✌✌✌

Sometimes the problems are fixed with a flip of the switch.

But what switch... :D

Good to hear it was a simple fix.

Reactions: Tim45ONE
IT works! I had the joystick settings on custom for some reason, thanks for help and fly safe ✌✌✌

I would have expected uninstall with fresh reinstall of DJI Go app to reset joysticks and fix that problem.

Did you actually try that? Would like to know for future reference

Reactions: Tim45ONE
I would have expected uninstall with fresh reinstall of DJI Go app to reset joysticks and fix that problem.

Did you actually try that? Would like to know for future reference

A reinstall of the app has brought nothing, settings have not changed (I believe the settings in the app save on the profile in general) :p

Reactions: Andre Levite

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit