Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

No Spark Drone Wifi Visible on Nexus Tablet

DangerMuppet

Join
Mar 18, 2020
Hi all,

Im Stu & Im new here. I have just bought a DJI Spark after falling in love with a mates one he got for his Bday.

I dont have the remote for it as yet so I need to use a mobile or tablet to control it.

My phone seems to work fine but when I try to use my nexus tablet the Drones wifi just wont show up for me to connect to.

I see the wifi & connect etc completely fine with the samsung android mobile phone but.

Ive done the wifi resets & searched & read what I can find but I cant seem to find anyone else listing this specific issue before?

I know people have said they use an android tablet with thier Spark so it seems to should be able to be done etc.

If anyone can please suggest some settings or something to try I will give it a shot.

Cheers,

Stu...

I presume you have DJI Go4 installed on the tablet. Try this:

Android issues connecting to Spark w/ DJI Go4:
turn off mobile data
turn off bluetooth
turn on airplane mode

Reactions: DangerMuppet
when i turn on my spark everything i have exce-pt for a cheap tab i tried , sees it i would venture to say it dosen,t , but maybe you should go into wifi and add the spark manually since nexus might be alittle older than some

Cheers for the feedback.

I went & bought a remote controller today & the tablet connects to the remote fine which is what i need now.

Not sure why it wouldnt work without the controller still.

I tried the flight mode as suggested but the tablet doesnt have data so couldnt turn data off as theres no sim its wifi only tablet. But the remote wifi showed up & the drone one didnt still as before so not sure.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe