Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Noah tests his new bike... :)))

Well now, that just made my day a whole lot brighter! ? A present Noah will treasure for a lifetime. Such a wonderful picture to share, thanks Brian! ?
Cheers RotorWash!
Thanks for opening the post and sharing the fun of a youngster experiencing new things every day, and finding it all sooooo interesting to explore. His knowledge of buttons/screens/effects is amazing to watch first hand. I want more!!! yep, I have plans to build some tech for him ;)

Hey Brian! so glad that young Noah got to see his bike and that your son was finally able to come and visit. Noah couldn't be any cuter riding that bike shoeless, ?. Please do share any video's that your son Michael takes with "his" new drone. Very generous of you. I would have done the same thing. ;)
Thanks so much for sharing the pictures they put a smile on my face and I know the visit charged your battery.

Hey Brian! so glad that young Noah got to see his bike and that your son was finally able to come and visit. Noah couldn't be any cuter riding that bike shoeless, ?. Please do share any video's that your son Michael takes with "his" new drone. Very generous of you. I would have done the same thing. ;)
Thanks so much for sharing the pictures they put a smile on my face and I know the visit charged your battery.
Cheers Dragonfly Joe!
Thanks for sharing in the smiles. -and yes, my battery certainly got a top up!
I'm over the moon with the way the scale of the bike turned out... (the sidecar will have to make do with teddies/toys onboard)
Thanks again for joining me in extending the 'memories made, moments...'

IMG_6489.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers