Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Not much snow here...yet.

RotorWash

Premium Pilot
Join
Jul 18, 2019
Loc
P.E.I., Canada
Finally got to burn off a few batts with Sparky yesterday. I think Jerry has more snow down in Texas then we have here on the Island at the moment. I'm sure that will change forthwith. :)

Pic is a stitch of 12 shots (4wide) taken from a 180 pano and cropped down.

Jan27-WestCape-pano.jpg

Last edited:
Gorgeous picture RotorWash, love that sky! Snow is not an issue here in the Midwest. We had a storm move through a couple of days ago and another coming Sat/Sun with up to 10 inches threatened. Can't blame my good neighbors to the North though, these are West to East. Thanks for sharing the picture. Wouldn't it be nice if the major snow just missed you this year. ?? You just know the other shoe will drop sooner or later.

Reactions: RotorWash
Gorgeous picture RotorWash, love that sky! Snow is not an issue here in the Midwest. We had a storm move through a couple of days ago and another coming Sat/Sun with up to 10 inches threatened. Can't blame my good neighbors to the North though, these are West to East. Thanks for sharing the picture. Wouldn't it be nice if the major snow just missed you this year. ?? You just know the other shoe will drop sooner or later.
:D Ooooh so so true, probably more like a big ole boot!! ? ... 10"!! :oops: I can't count that high DJ! Sounds even worse in centimeters (25) :D May the force be with you sir!

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
Lovely moody well lit shot. You have such beautiful scenery there. Good luck with the snow-wish you could send some here. We had 1cm and all melted in 2 hours on Sunday. Just had my first COVID jab so onwards and upwards-primarily upwards with the Spark but weather horrible and still in full lockdown!

Nice shot @RotorWash! We’ve been getting more snow in the last few days and have a good amount. Was out Nordic skiing with my son yesterday afternoon and the conditions were great. We are still under lockdown here in Ontario but are allowed to go out to exercise. Our cases are finally coming back down again, so hopefully the gov’t will keep the lockdown in place for a while until the cases get back under control.

Our big lake just froze over last weekend. Usually it freezes up in the beginning of January not the end.

Anyway, stay safe.

Chris

Wow, that's a coooool shot Rotorwash!
Thanks Brian! It was kinda chilly on the willy. :)
Lovely moody well lit shot. You have such beautiful scenery there. Good luck with the snow-wish you could send some here. We had 1cm and all melted in 2 hours on Sunday. Just had my first COVID jab so onwards and upwards-primarily upwards with the Spark but weather horrible and still in full lockdown!
Thanks twickers, take good care!
Nice stitch job and colors.
Thanks Brian, much appreciated.
Nice shot @RotorWash! We’ve been getting more snow in the last few days and have a good amount. Was out Nordic skiing with my son yesterday afternoon and the conditions were great. We are still under lockdown here in Ontario but are allowed to go out to exercise. Our cases are finally coming back down again, so hopefully the gov’t will keep the lockdown in place for a while until the cases get back under control.

Our big lake just froze over last weekend. Usually it freezes up in the beginning of January not the end.

Anyway, stay safe.

Chris
Thanks Chris. Great to hear you got some time in skiing with your son. ?

Reactions: BrianP
YIKES! I guess that boot has come off. The weather station was wrong on my weekend forecast. They predicted 10 inches and we got 12. ? It snowed non stop Saturday and Sunday with 30MPH winds. Oh well, tis the season.
Be safe out there my friend. That weather map looks like "heart attack snow" is a comin'.

YIKES! I guess that boot has come off. The weather station was wrong on my weekend forecast. They predicted 10 inches and we got 12. ? It snowed non stop Saturday and Sunday with 30MPH winds. Oh well, tis the season.
Be safe out there my friend. That weather map looks like "heart attack snow" is a comin'.
Well now that was nice of Mother Nature to give you a little extra. :rolleyes: We got about 10" but then an inch of rain on top, just to make it that much heavier... ? ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav