Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Nude Beach - Spark

droffarc

Join
Sep 13, 2018
Warning! May contain scenes of nudity and bare sand!
Harking back to the days of lockdown no-one (well almost) went to the beach and those who did wore (well almost) no clothing causing the waves to recede (well almost) leaving no footprints in the lovely inviting naked sand.
This is a place named Dapat se gat - being someone named Dapat who had a hole
lot of fun fishing and surfing (well almost).

'Dappat se Gat' is a beach popular with surfers, and has warm water (well almost), rocky cliffs and small caves that offer protection from the wind. It is not a recommended spot for swimmers due to the dangerous rip current.

It is situated near Gordon's bay (well almost) along the Clarence drive on the way to Rooi Els.
Apart from rip currents there are sharks (ones that dont eat raisins on Sundays) that will gladly chomp on nuts anytime.

See more of my video clips on my YT channel at:

Too much bare sand and not enough nudity, ?. I am joking (a little) of coarse. Seriously, nice flying and gorgeous shots droffarc. What a beautiful spot. The music fit well with the clip too. Thanks for the look.
Thanks for the (barefaced) comment Dragonfly Joe

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
Click bait !
Ha ha, I knew it would be a bare beach, honest :D
Nice footage and yes good to see it so clean and free of mans intrusions.
Thanks for watching oh wise SPark_South_Oz

The beauty of the place overtook my initial deep disappointment (well almost). :) Great scenes, I love the view from your neck of the woods. Keep 'em coming! ?

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
The beauty of the place overtook my initial deep disappointment (well almost). :) Great scenes, I love the view from your neck of the woods. Keep 'em coming! ?
Thank you Rotorwash, sorry to disapoint (for the most part).
I post on YT, Mavic pilots and here. Mavic on Thursdays Spark on Sundays so keep watching :cool:;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme