Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

OMG I almost lose everything

I

Inactive

So I listen to my favorite playlist on my phone while I use my new media pad with my spark. While listening to my music I lightly, crashed Seventh Fairy aka spark seemed to be fine but when I flew it close to me so I could see if there were any damage, there was a huge probably 2 in h banana spider on the camera. I screamed and freaked out throwing myself backwards losing my footing and falling into our back yard pond. I threw 7 my controller in the process, thank heavens my bf caught it. After I got out all wet, my spark was still hovering with the spider still attached to the camera.

I flew it directly up and was able to see the spider on the camera until I reached 800 feet then he fell off. Lol I had to brake the rules but he's gone, lol it's going to be taking spiders soon lol.

Too bad the camera didn't capture you falling in the pond (chuckles) . Could have been an entry for AFV. And that spider is gonna be pissed after that ride...and he knows what you look like. Maybe he liked it?!

I have a security system at my house and spiders are always hanging out by the cameras, and they are creepy!

Too bad the camera didn't capture you falling in the pond (chuckles) . Could have been an entry for AFV. And that spider is gonna be pissed after that ride...and he knows what you look like. Maybe he liked it?!

I have a security system at my house and spiders are always hanging out by the cameras, and they are creepy!
Lol I have that spider fear I forgot what it's called but I have it so bad that a year ago I was rushed to the hospital because a small spider got on me and I freaked out so bad I lost consciousness. Spiders are the only fear I really have that I am deathly afraid of. Just too many legs and eyes. It's like seeing those old horror movies where all you see it the super creepy long fingers wrap around someone's face, lol, Aaaaaaa! Ok. No to spiders! I live in Louisiana where there's a lot of swamp which I find disgusting as it is because the smell and the mud but there are just too many spiders.

Arachnophobia ...That's kind of how I feel about snakes!! I'm glad you and Spark (and controller) are ok!

It would have made a great film though :p:)

Lol yeah my bf said the same thing, my spark would have seen me freak out if their wasn't a huge spider on the cam. But to be honest, I would have deleted it. I don't want people to see me crash fall, it's embarrassing.

Just took this pic over the weekend (not with my Spark). I figured it would be appropriate for this thread.........lol. The thing was literally the size of my thumb.
D1137462-1D1F-47B2-B47E-B99D0600E8EF.jpeg

OMG! I hate you right now, I just wanted you to know that.
Lol yesterday I waster probably 500 of my bf BB gun rounds trying to kill a spider neat the hammock where I like to hang out. I missed every shot. I hate spiders

Yea, looks similar to my pic. They’re called Black and Yellow Garden spiders. Apparently they’re quite prevalent in a large portion of the country. The good news is that they’re non-venomous.

Yea, looks similar to my pic. They’re called Black and Yellow Garden spiders. Apparently they’re quite prevalent in a large portion of the country. The good news is that they’re non-venomous.
Yeah well I don't have to worry about venum because my fear will kill me long before I get bitten. I fainted a year ago because a tiny jumping spider jumped on me. My fear of them is dangerous for me.

Yeah well I don't have to worry about venum because my fear will kill me long before I get bitten. I fainted a year ago because a tiny jumping spider jumped on me. My fear of them is dangerous for me.
This is the catch image because my spark is away at the moment with a friend. This is the type of spider I was speaking of and later I'll upload the HIGH REZ version of the photothumb_3d66e120420b5d8a_1536423158000.jpg

****, I'm glad we don't have those Black and Yellow Garden spiders, or I might develop a fear of spiders myself! That thing is evil looking!!

****, I'm glad we don't have those Black and Yellow Garden spiders, or I might develop a fear of spiders myself! That thing is evil looking!!
No, lol, see I'm afraid of them because my little brother put one of these huge monster spiders on my face when i was asleep as a prank and when i woke, well, it didn't turn out well, at all. This happened when I was only 11, I'm 24 now but my fear remains.

Orb weaver Spider. They are cool. The Golden Orb weaver has the strongest Web you could hang a Spark from it. Spiders and cool at least vyou gave bit a laugh.
OMG I'm so terrified of them.

Sent from my Z971 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit