Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

On Golden Pond, Devon, UK

Where is Golden Pond it looks lovely with those Autumn colours. Well done.

Thanks @twickers14 - I was scouting for some decent Autumn colour changes in the forest canopies around Haldon Forest here in Devon, to get some top down shots. I wasn't having a lot of luck after putting the Spark up a couple of times, but while scanning in the air I caught site of the tree in this shot off in the distance as it stood out due to the colour, so I set off in sport mode and got there and back just in time to fire off some shots, with the added bonus of it being next to pond.

A decent result from what had been a pretty fruitless day to that point. I guess we all need a bit of luck no and again ;)

Great flying then as well as spotting good scenarios. Using Sports mode too to get there was above and beyond. One to watch! Couldn’t find a pond like the pic on Google Maps but hey ho, it is pretty small.

Got it. How did you get the bearings-I popped it into Google Maps and up it came? Missed the con trail in the pic too first time but it’s there. Even better shot.

@twickers14 - if you right click on a point (long press on phone / tablet) in Google maps and select 'Whats Here', you get the longitude and latitude of that point ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pilot6521