Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Ordered White Fly More - 1st Day.

JB Sliimp

Join
May 31, 2017
Said June 15th ship on my order page. Anxiously awaiting.

I currently have a Mavic Pro, Karma and 3DR Solo.

Said June 15th ship on my order page. Anxiously awaiting.

I currently have a Mavic Pro, Karma and 3DR Solo.

Are you still giving your Karma and Solo some love even with the Mavic?

Reactions: aviscomi
Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Are you still giving your Karma and Solo some love even with the Mavic?
The Solo is a very FUN QUAD to fly, great in high winds. I am not using it with gimbal anymore but rather just to fly in sport mode and also teaching my son with it.

The KARMA is pretty amazing in many ways --- Its the most simple and hassle free --- I can get it off the ground in about one minute from time I set my backpack on the ground. The controller is sweet! Also the REVEAL smart shot is really cool.

The MAVIC is just a crazy cool beast so it is my main quad, so capable but still so small.

I expect the Spark to be used as much or more than Mavic for family/social outings---I like the idea of a capable video/photo mini drone because it won't freak people out if I start flying in a public place. The Main and certainly the others are loud and can be intimidating to average person. I expect the Spark will help in that area.

The Magic will be my goto for video projects.

Reactions: Advexure
I expect the Spark to be used as much or more than Mavic for family/social outings---I like the idea of a capable video/photo mini drone because it won't freak people out if I start flying in a public place. The Main and certainly the others are loud and can be intimidating to average person. I expect the Spark will help in that area.

Very good point here, and also great to hear how you are using your other copters. Glad to hear the other guys are still getting the attention they deserve :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef