Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

OT - Don't judge me, I own a Fimi X8 SE too!

Soar Like an Eagle

Join
Jan 31, 2019
Loc
Italy
Hi guys,
I own a Fimi X8 SE and I'm looking for a nice forum (like this one) so I can share experiences and write questions to other users.

Someone can help me, please?
I've not found a nice forum, yet.

The fimi x8 se has a slightly better camera, more powerful processor, and will be more stable in wind...benefit of a nearly 800g drone...while the mini is sub-250g and super compact.

The reason you won't find people comparing DJI products to other realistically comparable alternatives is because the people who buy DJI are biased, and the people who buy anything but DJI are also biased. It's going to be hard to find a credible publication/channel willing to do a comparative review that'll cost them thousands of dollars to conduct with virtually no return.

At the end of the day the two drones, the Fimi and the Mini, are very comparable in PERFORMANCE and are really distinguished from one another almost entirely by size and weight...things that have their own pros and cons. I personally wouldn't consider the mini because the reason I have a drone is to film my turbines...if they're out fulfilling their purpose it's when the wind's blowing. I'm actually hovering over the buy button for a Fimi X8SE black right now...it'll be more stable where I want to use it. Some people will be stuck on that 250g thing (coughcoughcanadacough) and some people will be really stuck on the "it's not a DJI" thing, some people won't care.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit