Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

OTG YES OR NO IN DEC 2018??!

Rammers1975

Join
Dec 9, 2018
Loc
Hertfordshire UK
Hi ,
What’s the current situation with the Otg is it ok to use again or not as some you tube videos a year ago swear by them then they say firmware killed the use of one and some display features went during flight like gps and other functions ???

If I was to get one for iOS what one is the best ??

Reactions: Ken_Whitewolf
Hi ,
What’s the current situation with the Otg is it ok to use again or not as some you tube videos a year ago swear by them then they say firmware killed the use of one and some display features went during flight like gps and other functions ???

I'm flying with it and no problems.

I'm unable to use the OTG cord with the Litchi app on either my Galaxy 9s phone nor Android tablet. However, DJIGO4 app works just great with my 'droid products. Btw. If you have both Litchi and DJIGO4 on the same device..... every time you fly, make sure to go into your SETTINGS on your android, and if intending to run Litchi.... deselect DJIGO4 as "default" app. DJIGO4 has a way of designating itself as your default app. If both apps are attempting to run.... bad bongos.

I have had a better flying experience with the cable, feels a bit scary at first (what if it unplugs??) but then again everything is pretty scary before you get at least 40-50% confidence

5 weeks in and loving the Spark fly more combo so glad I bought it

Lava Red Spark Fly More Combo
Huwawei P20 pro handset

Hi ,

No issues with it. Go for it

Use the. OTG. You can plug it in whenever. It doesn't Really matter. The best reason is that it allows you to put the iPhone into airplane mode so you don't have pop-ups that cause you to lose the screen.

I'm unable to use the OTG cord with the Litchi app on either my Galaxy 9s phone nor Android tablet. However, DJIGO4 app works just great with my 'droid products. Btw. If you have both Litchi and DJIGO4 on the same device..... every time you fly, make sure to go into your SETTINGS on your android, and if intending to run Litchi.... deselect DJIGO4 as "default" app. DJIGO4 has a way of designating itself as your default app. If both apps are attempting to run.... bad bongos.
I'm flying my spark with S9+ with no issue

OTG for sure. I use it with an iPhone7. I found it didn't do so well with my Android phone. But, the FPV (as mentioned above) is so much better with OTG cable.

Also, it's cheap enough to give it a try!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme