Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Pano mode

monty.roman

Join
Aug 30, 2018
Hello guys, I'm exploring photo modes right now and came across the panorama. It's all good (few of my first attempts went really nice I guess) but I was wondering if there's some option to set up the number of frames taken (currently it's 3 rows by 7 columns) cause sometimes it's just not necessary to have such huge field of view. It's actually not a big deal since I can shoot the standard 21 frames and pick only those I need. Just wondering if I didn't missed some settings :)20180909_190104.jpg

Hello guys, I'm exploring photo modes right now and came across the panorama. It's all good (few of my first attempts went really nice I guess) but I was wondering if there's some option to set up the number of frames taken (currently it's 3 rows by 7 columns) cause sometimes it's just not necessary to have such huge field of view. It's actually not a big deal since I can shoot the standard 21 frames and pick only those I need. Just wondering if I didn't missed some settings :)View attachment 6781
Nice place.....where is it? Greetings

Guess you're right. But it's really no big deal since I can pick those pictures I need for smaller panorama and throw away the rest of them.

Odesláno z mého LLD-L31 pomocí Tapatalk

Perhaps Litchi can offer you what you seek ... It has customizable Pano modes where you can set Rows/Columns/Angle ect....

Hello guys, I'm exploring photo modes right now and came across the panorama. It's all good (few of my first attempts went really nice I guess) but I was wondering if there's some option to set up the number of frames taken (currently it's 3 rows by 7 columns) cause sometimes it's just not necessary to have such huge field of view. It's actually not a big deal since I can shoot the standard 21 frames and pick only those I need. Just wondering if I didn't missed some settings :)View attachment 6781
Moc pěkné, ale já když "zahájím" pano mode tak začnu mít strach, že než to odkývne všechny záběry dojdou baterky :)
A první pokusy nedopadly dobře. Ale určitě to ještě zkusím. Já jsem z Kamenných Žehrovic, odkud je ten Tvůj záběr? Venca Š.

I wonder if, when you take a pano series, you were to add some manual photos from the same point, or a second pano at the same position but a different start heading, if ICE will automatically stitch them all together if they are all processed together? In other words, copy the files from one pano directory into another pano directory and let ICE sort them all out? I think ICE handles that automatically.

I was reading some specs somewhere and it showed the stitched together panoramic picture had a lower resolution than a single picture?

If that is true kind of defeats the purpose? I was hoping for a large high resolution picture? Or maybe I am mistaken?

Moc pěkné, ale já když "zahájím" pano mode tak začnu mít strach, že než to odkývne všechny záběry dojdou baterky :)
A první pokusy nedopadly dobře. Ale určitě to ještě zkusím. Já jsem z Kamenných Žehrovic, odkud je ten Tvůj záběr? Venca Š.

>thanks a lot. 21-frame pano takes some time, that's for sure :) right now i was experiencing some pano shooting issues on custom FW so it froze right before the first shot and occasionally wrote the camera malfunction message. now i'm back on stock FW so i'll test today how it worked out. picture is taken in Orel village (Czech Republic) and it was kinda first try which I didn't really knew how it would turn out but it did :). this shot is from 9-shot pano mode (the only pano mode i got to work yesterday)<

díky :) těch 21 snímků chvilku trvá, to je fakt..navíc jsem teď měl nějaké prolémy se spuštěním panorama na upraveném FW, takže po spuštění velkého panorama mi to zůstalo zaseklé před prvním snímkem a napsalo chybu kamery. už jsem zpátky na ofiko FW, tak budu dnes opatrně testovat :) je to focené v Orli u Chrudimi..jeden z prvních pokusů od kterýho jsem si ani moc nesliboval. tady včerejší pokus o pár kilometrů dál.
PSX_20180916_213532 (NXPowerLite).jpg

I wonder if, when you take a pano series, you were to add some manual photos from the same point, or a second pano at the same position but a different start heading, if ICE will automatically stitch them all together if they are all processed together? In other words, copy the files from one pano directory into another pano directory and let ICE sort them all out? I think ICE handles that automatically.

i guess the ICE will handle it just fine. best result will be when you manage to yaw the Spark in desired angle so you can achieve the overlay of about 30% of the side frames which will be merged to the previous panorama. sorry, really difficult to describe what i mean :)

the only downside of 21-frame panorama is that you can't adjust the camera angle before shooting - always levels the gimbal to the horizont before it starts shooting. only with 9-shots pano mode you can do it so it's possible to make a panorama with the gimbal facing almost down.

>thanks a lot. 21-frame pano takes some time, that's for sure :) right now i was experiencing some pano shooting issues on custom FW so it froze right before the first shot and occasionally wrote the camera malfunction message. now i'm back on stock FW so i'll test today how it worked out. picture is taken in Orel village (Czech Republic) and it was kinda first try which I didn't really knew how it would turn out but it did :). this shot is from 9-shot pano mode (the only pano mode i got to work yesterday)<

díky :) těch 21 snímků chvilku trvá, to je fakt..navíc jsem teď měl nějaké prolémy se spuštěním panorama na upraveném FW, takže po spuštění velkého panorama mi to zůstalo zaseklé před prvním snímkem a napsalo chybu kamery. už jsem zpátky na ofiko FW, tak budu dnes opatrně testovat :) je to focené v Orli u Chrudimi..jeden z prvních pokusů od kterýho jsem si ani moc nesliboval. tady včerejší pokus o pár kilometrů dál.
View attachment 6860
Pokud by to nevadilo, je možné se ozvat na můj mail - [email protected] ?? Jen výměna zkušeností s FW :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe