Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Password question

paul parisse

Join
Feb 12, 2018
Loc
Austin Texas
I tried to use an ipad to launch my spark however when I did it asked me to put a password in before it would connect with wifi. I have no clue what my password was or where I would go to find and or change it. If anyone can provide info I woudl greatly appreciate it, thank you.

I tried to use an ipad to launch my spark however when I did it asked me to put a password in before it would connect with wifi. I have no clue what my password was or where I would go to find and or change it. If anyone can provide info I woudl greatly appreciate it, thank you.

The default password for the RC is 12341234. If that doesn't work you can reset the RC to factory settings in case a custom password had been entered. This is especially common if you are not the original owner. It's also possible you changed it a while ago and forgot.

The password for the aircraft is on the sticker inside the battery compartment.

You have a third password to activate the drone and link it with your DJI Go app and sync flight data in the cloud. If you forget that one just go to DJI website log on page and click "I Forgot Password" to get email link and reset.

If you were trying to use iPad as a controller (i.e. direct connect to Spark) then that password is in the battery compartment and also on the foam storage box.

The default password for the RC is 12341234. If that doesn't work you can reset the RC to factory settings in case a custom password had been entered. This is especially common if you are not the original owner. It's also possible you changed it a while ago and forgot.

The password for the aircraft is on the sticker inside the battery compartment.

You have a third password to activate the drone and link it with your DJI Go app and sync flight data in the cloud. If you forget that one just go to DJI website log on page and click "I Forgot Password" to get email link and reset.
Thanks, handled and figured out!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef