Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Phantom 3 Advanced Trade for Spark sold

littlebit

Join
Mar 25, 2018
I have a like new Phantom 3 Advanced I want to trade for A Spark . Phantom is like new condition . I bought it new earlier this year and just have not flown it very much. I have a Mavic pro and a Mavic pro 2 and the Phantom gets left behind.I use to have a Spark but I sold it and now would like another one.

Like I mentioned before I bought this Phantom New. The only hiccup is before I could do the first flight I had to do a firmware update on the controller and bricked the controller. I went to Drones Plus in Frisco Texas as bought a used controller and never sent the original to Dji for an exchange because the used controller works fine. My Phantom would include everything that it came with plus two extra batteries a parabolic Range Extender. Everything in the attached photo is included.

The Spark should be in excellent condition and include a controller, case and extra battery

I live in the North Texas Area (DFW) and would drive to exchange phantom2.jpgphantom.jpgphantom3.jpgphantom4.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit