Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Phone Mount

Tcrooksy

Join
Dec 19, 2018
Any suggestions for a ‘Phone Mount?’ I have an iPhone se with an Otterbox and I don’t want to keep taking it out all the time so that it fits in the controller. Thx.

You can find a list of commonly used mounts here.

Reactions: Tcrooksy
Any suggestions for a ‘Phone Mount?’ I have an iPhone se with an Otterbox and I don’t want to keep taking it out all the time so that it fits in the controller. Thx.

I don't like taking my Droids out the case's either so I made a quick remedy.

I usually fly with a mini4 tablet but the Droids get to play too. Since I have a tablet holder for the mini4, I cut a piece of plastic yard sign material the same size as the mini4 and fastened the belt clip holder to the piece. That way I don't have to fuss with case's.

IMG_20190214_141415954.jpg

IMG_20190214_141835323~2.jpg

Just thought I'd share an idea in case you decide to use a tablet and holder in the future.

The larger display is nice to have.

I don't like taking my Droids out the case's either so I made a quick remedy.

I usually fly with a mini4 tablet but the Droids get to play too. Since I have a tablet holder for the mini4, I cut a piece of plastic yard sign material the same size as the mini4 and fastened the belt clip holder to the piece. That way I don't have to fuss with case's.

View attachment 8809

View attachment 8810

Just thought I'd share an idea in case you decide to use a tablet and holder in the future.

The larger display is nice to have.
Good idea my ipad mini 2 was the best buy for me you get a nice clear picture not too big not too small. There are so many holders in eBay or amazon well worth a search. Must be able to find one that suits the putpose

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leahandran