Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Photo Editing software

LiamB

Join
Jan 15, 2018
Hello,

Just wondering what software people use for editing their photos?

Thanks

Hello,

Just wondering what software people use for editing their photos?

Thanks
Hi Liam, I use LumaFusion on my iPad.
Might be helpful if you tell us what you’re using - ios, MAC, windows etc.

Hi Liam, I use LumaFusion on my iPad.
Might be helpful if you tell us what you’re using - ios, MAC, windows etc.
Hi! Thanks for your reply, i'm using a MAC.

I've just downloaded Lightroom on trial.... Is it easy to use?

Hi! Thanks for your reply, i'm using a MAC.

I've just downloaded Lightroom on trial.... Is it easy to use?
There are some great YouTube videos that'll walk you through the basics.

Snapsseed. Works great. Is free. Can use it on phone so fast and portable.

On mobile I use snapseed, on my laptop I prefer photoshop/camera raw. Sometimes I use lightroom, but I never got the hang of it like I did with camera raw.

I just downloaded Snapseed to check it out, thanks to some of your recommendations :) But I use Adobe Photoshop Express, Photoshop Fix, and Photoshop Mix on my cell and iPad Pro. I also use Enlight. I like to play with each of them and see which I get better results with :p On my computer, I have Adobe Photoshop Elements and Adobe Premiere Elements.

Before I used the Adobe suite, I used GIMP. It's totally free and has some really nice features. The only downside is a sharp learning curve because the features are all over the place (EDIT: and that there is NOT a mobile version). But once you've spent enough time in it, you'll see it has really good color correcting features and additional effects.

As a beginner, I only have known a few photo software good for viewing and editing. Aside from Photoshop, a friend recommended me to use Lightroom and its presets for the Lightroom Mobile App . The result turned out to be better than I could even imagine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers