Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Photos not displaying

Lynchy

Join
Aug 5, 2018
Hi,
My videos are showing in the editor section of the app but my photos aren't.
After my last flight the videos were showing in the app but no photos, took the sd card out and tried to load it to my Pc and it says there is nothing there.
Anyone had this happen.
Thanks
Lynchy

Hi,
After my last flight the videos were showing in the app but no photos, took the sd card out and tried to load it to my Pc and it says there is nothing there.
Anyone had this happen.
Thanks
Lynchy

Last edited:
Hi,
Anyone had this happen.
Thanks
Lynchy
Not quite the same but yesterday the videos showed in the Go4 editor after the flight but the photos were missing. Pics however were on the SD card, jut not transferring to the preview to Go4, which was odd.

I am still having that issue. My photos do not appear on my phone but the videos do. Photos are on the SD card however. It started doing this in August from what I can tell. I don’t know if it was the dji update or something happened when I installed litchi - I did both around the same time but who knows. I am sure there is a solution out there.

I noticed this in dji Go app about 2 updates ago. Funny thing is this weekend the photos did show in the app again. Seems like a dji Go app issue. Going to see what happens when I get some good weather to fly again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast