Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Point Break ? - Beer Beach, Devon, UK

So sharp, what a camera. Must have been very windy? Any idea what the “Gift Upgrade” thing is that is attached to our avatars? I can see it is promoting an upgrade But is it a new offer?

Thanks @twickers14.

Sunday was a strange one. I almost got blown off my feet by the wind dropping my daughter off in Exmouth on the morning, but noticed a forecast big drop in wind speed for later in the afternoon on UAV Forecast so I took a chance and drove over to Beer. Hiking up the coast path out of Beer, there wasn't a sniff of wind - it was eerily still! I had a few short gusts while in the air, but nothing serious and no warning on the app etc.

Looks like the Gift Upgrade is an option to gift a 2 or 4 month pro sub to another member of the forum for a reduced price ;)

Last edited:
Thanks @twickers14.

Sunday was a strange one. I almost got blown off my feet by the wind dropping my daughter off in Exmouth on the morning, but noticed a forecast big drop in wind speed for later in the afternoon on UAF Forecast so I took a chance and drove over to Beer. Hiking up the coast path out of Beer, there wasn't a sniff of wind - it was eerily still! I had a few short gusts while in the air, but nothing serious and no warning on the app etc.

Looks like the Gift Upgrade is an option to gift a 2 or 4 month pro sub to another member of the forum for a reduced price ;)
Lucky you. Blowing a hooley here. Seems that there might be a lull in the late evening and tomorrow morning-can’t do either. It’s got to break soon. Think you’re right the Gift thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme