Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Poor camera quality

maxwellzullo1

Join
Jan 13, 2018
Why is my camera quality so bad when taking pictures? I have a 16gb sandisk micro sd card but my photos still look so badthumb_8bbc6ddc89cab56b_1518651437000.jpg

Silly answer....If you have a gimbal protector, did you remove it before flight?

Perhaps the lens has a smudge on it. Clean it with a lens brush available at photo stores.

Is the camera in a mode like "shallow focus" ?

The Spark lens is a fixed focus lens so there's no adjustment there.

Good luck.

Silly answer....If you have a gimbal protector, did you remove it before flight?

Perhaps the lens has a smudge on it. Clean it with a lens brush available at photo stores.

Is the camera in a mode like "shallow focus" ?

The Spark lens is a fixed focus lens so there's no adjustment there.

Good luck.
I don't have a lens or gimbal protector on.

I just checked my phone from an old flight, the image in my phone is cached (poor quality) with the same numbers you have described.

Remove the card from the Spark and download that image into a pc, then your phone for quality.

It should be better.

I just checked my phone from an old flight, the image in my phone is cached (poor quality) with the same numbers you have described.

Remove the card from the Spark and download that image into a pc, then your phone for quality.

It should be better.
Thanks. I'll try that.

You don't have to be a dick. I'm just wondering why my pictures are in poor quality.

Look at all the time you wasted by not reading about how to use your aircraft.

People like you post stuff that makes others play "20 questions" with you only to determine that the problem could be solved by reading the **** manual.

Look at all the time you wasted by not reading about how to use your aircraft.

People like you post stuff that makes others play "20 questions" with you only to determine that the problem could be solved by reading the **** manual.
I read the manual. It didn't help.

Dude, lose the attitude, forums are for those seeking help, FO if you dont want to help, no one aked you to waste your time. We all know there is a lot to learn and help from forums is great and builds comaradary for people with like interests.

He has a point. This is one of the most basic operations and is clearly covered in the manual. It’s just lazy for people to not bother reading the manual and come here to ask instead. It’s happening more and more, and yeah - for those of us that have been here a long time it’s getting annoying.

There are a number of threads going unanswered because they’re basic questions that the poster would know the answer to if the read the manual.

Reactions: DesertWindAero
Dude, lose the attitude, forums are for those seeking help, FO if you dont want to help, no one aked you to waste your time. We all know there is a lot to learn and help from forums is great and builds comaradary for people with like interests.

Dude...LOL

Some of us forum readers don't understand the lingo in manuals and like it explained in simpler terms. Not all geniuses like you DWA.

Reactions: Sparky Ron

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme