Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Post here if you are in Canada

From Vancouver bc . if you want to fly or go for a drink, let me know on here. Thanks and fly safe 20170928_172711.jpg

Reactions: Lolo780
St Thomas Ontario, south of London. They call this the banana belt because of it's mild temperatures, could have fooled me

Sudbury Ontario. Once the nickel capital of the world, now the pothole capital of the north.

Dave

In Vancouver ...
Recent purchaser ...looking for areas in metro Vancouver that I can practice with my Spark ....

Hi Grand Forks, just started flying, once on the deck and a couple of time inside. Can wait for good weather

In Vancouver ...
Recent purchaser ...looking for areas in metro Vancouver that I can practice with my Spark ....
I have
In Vancouver ...
VANCOUVER - Ihave been using school gravel or grass soccer fields on the weekends that are barely used by the public and offer you enough clearances from buildings ,people etc ...lets you fly safrly and focus on learning the use of the controls at your own pace ...I fly the drone until the battery gets down to 20% .land it , power down the Spark , exchange in a fresh battery ,powe up and take off ....
Will probably buy a 4th battery so that I can spend more time practising .
Hopefully they will come up with higher cap battery in the future to increase the air time to 20 mins.

Last edited:
Just purchased my first Spark. If it ever gets here(2 weeks already) I'll be flying around Calgary somewhere.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme