Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Practicing flying techniques

Ah, so your Spark was tracing a large curve during this shot. Yes, much easier than trying to track while flying a straight line past something. I tried to practice that type of manouevre, but it is really hard to get it right as it requires moving both joysticks (and possibly the gimbal as you fly past). I like the idea of flying higher/further away and just yaw while flying sideways.
no tracing actually. I was flying in Course lock mode so the Spark had fixed heading safely parallel with the road (didn't want to flew across) and all I had to do was keeping the constant flight speed and yaw (veeery slowly). it's possible to also tilt the gimbal a tthe same time but that wasn't necessary in this shot. here's example of such movement from my Mavic:

I was flying in Course lock mode so the Spark had fixed heading safely parallel with the road (didn't want to flew across) and all I had to do was keeping the constant flight speed and yaw (veeery slowly).
Course lock with the Spark? How do you get that?

Course lock with the Spark? How do you get that?
with modified app only. I'm using one that's localized to Czech language made by one guy from our CZ Spark community and has the Mavic Pro flight modes enabled. But I believe that modded app here on SparkPilots will have them too.

I noticed that pretty much all of my videos are kinda boring since I don't use much flying techniques so I went for a trip of improvement.

Very nicely done. Good flying/editing here. Love the soundtrack and your pacing of the video to it. As others have said, you have a pretty good eye for the vertical compositions you capture. Congratulations.
NB

Thanks a lot, I'm doing my best.
Very nicely done. Good flying/editing here. Love the soundtrack and your pacing of the video to it. As others have said, you have a pretty good eye for the vertical compositions you capture. Congratulations.
NB

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit