Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Problems

Walter Hall

Join
Mar 22, 2018
Hello:

So everything has been going great since March. Today my Spark is telling me cannot connect to the internet and forward vision issues? No crash landing or anything.

Has any updates affected me? What do you guys think is going on. iPhone 7 and a Spark that has been treated great.

And help of checking into these two issues would be appreciated!

I would start by deleting the DJI Go 4 app and reinstalling it.

that's odd, yesterday while buzzing around I got a msg twice about vision system when rebooting sparky after a battery change. just rebooted again and no error and went on flying with no problems.tested its avoidence system and it detected and stopped as should before hitting a object. but I have never had that error before and this spark has never hit anything but the wind in its face. i wonder what could be the issue here software dji new sdk or actual hardware.

in my case no checked and re cleaned just to be sure. i do know that dji and litchi is running new sdk recently and i get a few updates a week atm with litchi beta.

Reinstalled Ap with no change. My Spark with only provide image transmission if I cut it off and on several times. If I do that it all works fine. Not sure what has happened since J baby this drone and have no crashes? Someone suggested a SD card issue? Any suggestions?

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit