Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Pushing a Spark out to 14839 ft.

Very impressive Phxbird57 and worth the wait. You really did press its limits on distance and speed Got you last drop out of that battery too ?. Great guitar music was a plus. Was that a hawk that flew by at 10:25 on the right hand side of the screen? Thanks for the extra effort to share.

It was a hawk, probably looking for lunch. If you watch at the end just before landing your see its shadow lower left side.

Reactions: RotorWash
Very impressive Phxbird57 and worth the wait. You really did press its limits on distance and speed Got you last drop out of that battery too ?. Great guitar music was a plus. Was that a hawk that flew by at 10:25 on the right hand side of the screen? Thanks for the extra effort to share.

Attachments

• New Movie (5) (3).Movie_Snapshot.jpg
    New Movie (5) (3).Movie_Snapshot.jpg
    826.6 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
made it out that far then lost telemetry and video. Updated and good.
Wow? very impressive!!! Did you have a problem when you turned the Spark around? There seemed to be a delay before you proceeded back? Did all controlls function properly at that 14,800 plus distance? Thanks for sharing... Scooter

I just realised i know ****...
I only use go4 to fly, go4 to edit, go4 ....
i use go 4 for flying only.
hello the software is called dashware.
www.dashware.net

Dashware Download - DashWare
Release notes can be found HERE. DashWare is a Windows PC application, but it also runs on Macs under VMware, Parallels or Boot Camp.
www.dashware.net
www.dashware.net
it's not to user friendly.
What I do is upload my data file to airdata
Drone Data Management and Flight Analysis | Airdata UAV
Need an easier way to manage and analyze drone flights? Get notified of potential problems, keep up with drone maintenance, and create customized reports with Airdata UAV. Sign up today!
airdata.com
airdata.com
once airdata has the data file from the flight. I download the CSV file from airdata for that flight.
next you will need to run the video from the drone through a videoing editing program and same it again. the video edit program will wash out a lot of extra data that dashware cant handle.
once you have the new version of the video ( which will be a lot smaller). you can load it in dashware and the cvs file also. big thing is trying to sink the two files. I start my video before take off and then I sink it with take off height.
The Dashware will come with some gauges you can play with there are ours on the web that makes gauges .
Hope this helps.
Phxbird57

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe