Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Railway Bridge

Rwarrior

Join
Apr 13, 2018
Hi Sparkies,
Here's a clip of a bridge on a closed railway line that used to link the western industrial part of Singapore, to the main line to Malaysia. The area around the bridge used to be forested and now the modern housing estates have built up around it.
Hope you enjoy it!! [emoji4]
Cheers
Ranjit

Very cinematic flight, from the fade to color in the beginning to the pull back shot at the end. As always, nice work Rwarrior. You're an inspiration.

Reactions: Rwarrior
Great video although maybe a minute too long. Here”s my opinion of what you did perfectly. Every clip was long enough that the viewer could adsorb the scene. You used the same transition throughout the video. You used dissolve transitions which make for smooth rather than jarring transitions. Your exposure setting was perfect throughout and as others have said, you had perfect control over your drone. Others should use this as a tutorial for great drone videography.

Great video although maybe a minute too long. Here”s my opinion of what you did perfectly. Every clip was long enough that the viewer could adsorb the scene. You used the same transition throughout the video. You used dissolve transitions which make for smooth rather than jarring transitions. Your exposure setting was perfect throughout and as others have said, you had perfect control over your drone. Others should use this as a tutorial for great drone videography.
Hi Wsteele, many many thanks for the positive feedback.. it's very encouraging. And I do try to practise what I've learnt from the folks here.
And I do agree, I have to be more brutal in cutting down the duration.. for some clips I've speeded up 2x, but there's a limit to this as well.
Many thanks again, and safe flying [emoji3575]
Cheers,
Ranjit

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast