Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Rainbow Road - Kennick Reservoir, Devon, UK

RedZeppelin

Join
Jun 23, 2019
Go with the flow
14_2x.gif

RZ-Rainbow-Road.jpg

What a beautiful shot love it ?

Reactions: RedZeppelin
So glad we can hold our heads up high with our North American cousins re Autumn colours, with a “u”!! Have you used any editing improvements as I’m not sure I’ve seen a pink tree here before? Having said that I have a couple of small acers in the garden and with the right sunlight angle I could screw a spot of pink out of them.

So glad we can hold our heads up high with our North American cousins re Autumn colours, with a “u”!! Have you used any editing improvements as I’m not sure I’ve seen a pink tree here before? Having said that I have a couple of small acers in the garden and with the right sunlight angle I could screw a spot of pink out of them.

Not outside of Air Magic @twickers14, no. There was a strong sun backlighting them (as can be seen by the shadows cast on the water), but I've never yet found the need to step outside of Air Magic since I adopted it over Lightroom.

Sorry, meant to say that the Google Maps photos of Kennick Reservoir would benefit greatly from your shot. It looks a lovely spot to fly.

It is a stunning location. I used to live close by, but hadn't been there since I moved so took the Spark yesterday. There are 3 reservoirs in close proximity and some great long walks around them, but this time of year is definitely the most photogenic.

I also went to Canonteign falls just down the road - site of England's highest waterfall - but my Spark just didn't have the distance legs (or battery!) to get all the way to the falls from where I was sadly, but I am going back to try and get closer from the forest behind it ;)

Reactions: I B Spectre
Not outside of Air Magic @twickers14, no. There was a strong sun backlighting them (as can be seen by the shadows cast on the water), but I've never yet found the need to step outside of Air Magic since I adopted it over Lightroom.
You can’t be using AirM on a Mac ‘cos it is incompatible with Catalina. Be warned, I have just got my £37 back as I purchased AirM only in Sept and had just over a month of use before it was compromised.

It is a stunning location. I used to live close by, but hadn't been there since I moved so took the Spark yesterday. There are 3 reservoirs in close proximity and some great long walks around them, but this time of year is definitely the most photogenic.

I also went to Canonteign falls just down the road - site of England's highest waterfall - but my Spark just didn't have the distance legs (or battery!) to get all the way to the falls from where I was sadly, but I am going back to try and get closer from the forest behind it ;)
Yea they look lovely to walk in and the Falls, what an amazing feature to have close by. See they were formed when a river was diverted in the late 19th Centuary.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme