Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Re-directing saved data to Micro SD on Samsung Tab A 8

MarkBarnes

Join
Nov 17, 2018
Hi,

Is there a way to redirect the active in flight saved data to my 128GB MicroSD instead of it trying to save to my 16GB Tab memory card (Almost full with apps!)?

I know I can copy it over once flight is finished but....

Cheers

The only way, is if Android has created a folder for litchi in Android\Data\folder on the SDCard, then Litchi will have permissions to write to that folder without anything special.

I'm hoping that the programmers haven't locked out the sdcard for some stupid reason.

The only way, is if Android has created a folder for litchi in Android\Data\folder on the SDCard, then Litchi will have permissions to write to that folder without anything special.

I'm hoping that the programmers haven't locked out the sdcard for some stupid reason.

I could probably create whatever folder required but what settings in controller program have to be changed?

The folder needs to be created by the system. Unless you have your android device rooted, with SU. and then the Android program has to be flexible enough to accept any location. It is android blocking access, so programs can't access each others data. anti-virus / Anti-hacker stuff .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe