Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Remastering existing Spark videos

Rendlesham UAP

Join
Mar 8, 2019
Thus is an existing Spark Video.Sometimes I like to change the previous soundtrack.

Something summery and jazzy by the great Peter White.

I think this fits better.

I use Davinci Resolve from Black Magic. It is professional grade software for free. Open the video and delete the sound track then add in what you like for music. I’ll assume your videos are for just friends otherwise you may run into copyright issues. A nice touch is to name the music and artist on the title page or add a credits page.

What hardware do you run Davinci on? It wouldn't touch mine. I'm getting ready to build a new rig, but not sure I want to spend a grand on video card. to run davinci

What hardware do you run Davinci on? It wouldn't touch mine. I'm getting ready to build a new rig, but not sure I want to spend a grand on video card. to run davinci
Another option I use is Lightworks (also free) though you do have to keep signing in if you don't use it for a week or so. I believe it is professional quality as well - it certainly has enough buttons and options including the ability to speed up and slow- down videos. I am still learning.

I use Davinci Resolve from Black Magic. It is professional grade software for free. Open the video and delete the sound track then add in what you like for music. I’ll assume your videos are for just friends otherwise you may run into copyright issues. A nice touch is to name the music and artist on the title page or add a credits page.

A tip for all on copyright issues - Used to be YouTube would issue strikes for even the lenient of offenses.
They still do strikes but it takes a LOT to get one.
Case in point with my channel...I have a lot of "copyright material found in your video".
But now how it works is "You video is allowed to be viewed world wide. However, you cannot monetize the video. Monetization will be available to the claimant."

So they allow you to use copyrighted material but the creator gets the money from the ads that pop up on your vids.

Don't get me wrong, if there is a dispute between band members, recording studio or other performers...that selection may be blacked out world wide because it is undecided who gets the money so no one get s the money and you cannot publish.

I have had about 5 cases like that a year and still have not gathered a single strike since the new policy.

Specific cases:
Even Kareoke is copyrighted:

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe