Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Remote Control as separate purchase, how much?

walnawk

Join
Jun 13, 2017
So I bought a spark basic package w/o remote control having lots of fun with it already, wanting to expand to purchase the remote controller. Last week I saw few ebay seller having them as low as 150.00 but they were all gone in a couple of days. DJIofficialstore on ebay had them for $150. I called up a local store and they told me that it would take them two months to get them in. Any intelligence on this one about where to go and purchase and at what price should we be paying?

aviscomi

Premium Pilot
Join
May 27, 2017
Loc
Philadelphia, PA
So I bought a spark basic package w/o remote control having lots of fun with it already, wanting to expand to purchase the remote controller. Last week I saw few ebay seller having them as low as 150.00 but they were all gone in a couple of days. DJIofficialstore on ebay had them for $150. I called up a local store and they told me that it would take them two months to get them in. Any intelligence on this one about where to go and purchase and at what price should we be paying?
@Advexure is the best way to go. Great customer service!

Reactions: Advexure

David Almond

Join
May 29, 2017
Loc
Media, PA
+1 forAdvexure I got my remote, extra battery and Spark from them. I can't say enough good about them. Great service and communication

Reactions: Advexure

Advexure

Join
May 26, 2017
Loc
Los Angeles, CA

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McQuizzle