Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

remote controller charging issue

alfredsaonoy

Join
Jul 15, 2019
Hi everyone,

I purchased my spark + remote combo last july 10th, 2019 and have been using the kit on a regular basis. The drone and rc are also well kept and charged accordingly. Somehow the issue started two weeks ago and my RC is charging up to only 2-3 bars and then would stop. I've tried leaving it to charge for another 2 hours but then would find out it only charged up to 3 bars. Also noticed that the battery is discharging really fast. 3 bars for a 30 minutes flight, I'd end up with at least 15-20% on the rc battery. I've also changed it back to CE mode instead of FCC which usually drains battery faster. I'm using the charger that came with the kit and the RC is also up to date on firmware. Tried downgrading the firmware as well but that didn't help at all. Already filed a case with DJI Support but just wondering if anyone has experienced this and if anyone has also found a solution? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi everyone,

I purchased my spark + remote combo last july 10th, 2019 and have been using the kit on a regular basis. The drone and rc are also well kept and charged accordingly. Somehow the issue started two weeks ago and my RC is charging up to only 2-3 bars and then would stop. I've tried leaving it to charge for another 2 hours but then would find out it only charged up to 3 bars. Also noticed that the battery is discharging really fast. 3 bars for a 30 minutes flight, I'd end up with at least 15-20% on the rc battery. I've also changed it back to CE mode instead of FCC which usually drains battery faster. I'm using the charger that came with the kit and the RC is also up to date on firmware. Tried downgrading the firmware as well but that didn't help at all. Already filed a case with DJI Support but just wondering if anyone has experienced this and if anyone has also found a solution? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The battery is faulty get it replaced

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast