Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Replacing sport mode switch?

GunSmoker

Join
Oct 28, 2020
I was flying in a very hot day and some of my sweat falled on the Spark remote controller. The controller operates normally, except it no longer switches to sport mode. Apparently, sweat drops caused corrosion inside sport mode switch.

I am pretty sure this is a hardware issue, because if I jiddle the switch for half an hour - I may be able to get it switched to sport. And yet it will still lose sport mode at random moments.

I disassembled the controller, there is no apparent damage from water/salt on the board, as far as I can tell. I cleaned everything with rubbing alcohol just in case, but this did not help. It sounds like the switch itself has faulted.

I don't want to order $100 controller board just to replace $1 switch. I would like to purchase new switch and solder it.

Does anyone know what switch is used for sport mode switching? I could not identify it.

Reactions: hiflyer
Can you give a direct URL to the shop or something? I think I am seeing a different page at your URL. Mine shows wide range of different DJI accessories.

Try this...

Posting eBay links can be tricky.

Here's a screenshot of what you're supposed to see.

Screenshot_20201106-145715.png

Here is the other one...

Thanks for the feedback and I hope it works for you. ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe