Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

RIP to my spark...

Bummer Rocco.

It looks like a tilt rotor aircraft.

Hopefully you'll be up and flying soon.

Sorry for your loss, might be an opportunity to get a unit with more range and more battery life...that's probably what I'd do if I lost/broke my Spark.

Reactions: Rocco Germani
Sorry for your loss, might be an opportunity to get a unit with more range and more battery life...that's probably what I'd do if I lost/broke my Spark.
Yeah, I'm currently saving, or was saving, for an Autel Evo. Looks to be a truly impressive drone but this is a major setback.

Sorry for the lost. The repairs can't be too expensive. Get in contact with thunderdrone. He is a repair guy that have a drone repair shop and his price are very affordable. He is usually available in the mavic pilots forums.

Sorry for the lost. The repairs can't be too expensive. Get in contact with thunderdrone. He is a repair guy that have a drone repair shop and his price are very affordable. He is usually available in the mavic pilots forums.
Alright man, thanks for the advice!

Reactions: macoman
Watched a bit of your YouTube live this morning. Looks like a very hard crash. I follow your videos regularly and very well know how passionate you are about flying. Sorry for your loss. Hope you are able to get it repaired asap.

Watched a bit of your YouTube live this morning. Looks like a very hard crash. I follow your videos regularly and very well know how passionate you are about flying. Sorry for your loss. Hope you are able to get it repaired asap.
Thanks for your support

Sorry Rocco it’s a sad day when you loose your Spark, my last one went swimming this past December so I feel your pain :cool:

Sad to see that. ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers