Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

River Explorer Spark Ireland

Thanks man. I really like the name you use. Rotor Wash. Brilliant.
lol thanks! :)
Rotor Wash - "Section 7 of the AIM offers guidelines for dealing with rotor wash: “Pilots of small aircraft should avoid operating within three rotor diameters of any helicopter in a slow hover taxi or stationary hover.” In other words, keep your distance." {Aviation Safety Magazine/August 2015 Issue} :p

lol thanks! :)
Rotor Wash - "Section 7 of the AIM offers guidelines for dealing with rotor wash: “Pilots of small aircraft should avoid operating within three rotor diameters of any helicopter in a slow hover taxi or stationary hover.” In other words, keep your distance." {Aviation Safety Magazine/August 2015 Issue} :p
Where are you based and what equipment do you use other than little Sparky ?

Reactions: RotorWash
Where are you based and what equipment do you use other than little Sparky ?
I'm on the east coast of Canada, province of P.E.I. and it's just me and my little Spark! :) At least for now as I think DJI and I are in for a good relationship with my wallet! yikes! :oops:

I'm on the east coast of Canada, province of P.E.I. and it's just me and my little Spark! :) At least for now as I think DJI and I are in for a good relationship with my wallet! yikes! :oops:
Yes you speak with Irish accents there. I really like Canada. Happy Sparking to you.

We have many people of Irish decent living here. Their ancestors were some of the original settlers and worked a hard life helping to build this place up. I love the Irish! One of my best friends is a McGinnis, lol. Happy Sparking back to you! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your videos!

Last edited:
Right back at you ! I will subscribe to your YT. My wife and I did Russia and Iceland in the past year. In October we go to Lanzarote for some sun.

It's been a very bad summer here so hope your was better. Cheers pal stay in touch. I am on the Phantom 4 forum too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit