Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Rock Sliming ?‍♂️??

Beautiful shot RedZ! I absolutely love the colors, very well done as usual. ? Have you tried uploading any of your photos to SkyPixel? They'd love to see them over there as well I bet.

Beautiful shot RedZ! I absolutely love the colors, very well done as usual. ? Have you tried uploading any of your photos to SkyPixel? They'd love to see them over there as well I bet.
@RotorWash - thanks so much mate ? I did try uploading some of my early images to Skypixel, but didn't seem to be getting any engagement there. Same with Airvuz. I moved over to 500px, Unsplash and Pexels, along with tagging relevant accounts on Instagram, which has worked really well for exposure.

I realise I'm essentially giving away my images there, but I'm happy to get the exposure until I'm commercially qualified and it seems to be working well for me so far ;)

Great shot so dramatic. Agree re the swirling water patterns. Our son and grand daughters were along the coast from you yesterday at Studland-so spectacular but of course chalk not the red stuff.

Reactions: RedZeppelin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme