Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

RPM

DJRKM

Join
Jul 3, 2022
Can I measure the RPM and see it somewhere on the app or is there a simple method to measure instantaneous rpm of the SPARK?

Instantaneous ?
Don't think so.
A shame the Spark controller is no like the M1P, with telemetry, including RPMs.

You should be able to do a flight, with tests, pauses, another test etc, and get the info from the flight log(s).

Are RPMs in the .txt flight log, via phantomhelp or Airdata ??
Probably not, can't recall.

They would be in the .DAT file (on the Spark internal memory), you can decrypt that using DatCon apps
You can find them via the instructions there, download the apps etc.

You can use CsvView, Excel, etc to view these.

Dude what a legend. Thx for helping man. This experiment I’ll be conducting literally counts 30% of my year 11 grade. Can I msg u if I have questions maybe?

Dude what a legend. Thx for helping man. This experiment I’ll be conducting literally counts 30% of my year 11 grade. Can I msg u if I have questions maybe?

Hey there.

No problems, but I am not an expert in that . . .
I know of the apps, and data etc from mostly the MavicPilots forum threads, mostly the Crash & Flyaway section.
The analytical people there really delve into the Dat and Txt logs.

I mean it's not rocket science, just takes a little practice to read them like a book.
You should be able to work out the spreadsheet info for RPMs fairly easily though.

I simply don't have the time or desire (yet) to get into that side of the drone flight data.

The school project sounds interesting, give it a shot finding the info needed, post back here if you need some help, will see what I (or others) can do.

Are you conducting the experiments with a Spark specifically ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme