Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Rustico Area Panos

RotorWash

Premium Pilot
Join
Jul 18, 2019
Loc
P.E.I., Canada
Was in the Rustico area (about an hour from home) yesterday and did up some panos. This region of the Island usually fills up with tourists during the summer months, in fact the province's population (158k) usually doubles during the summer. Most of us don't mind a bit as those tourist dollars are mighty nice to get but unfortunately this year with covid that will change dramatically for many operators. There's a campaign in process to encourage residents to take stay-at-home vacations, I guess it's time to book my cottage, haven't stayed in one for years so should be fun!

View from South Rustico
south_rustico.jpg

North Rustico is a common area for tourists and has a busy harbour of lobster fishers and recreational boating.
north_rustico.jpg

A view of the Long River area located about 10 miles from Rustico.
longriver.jpg

and a shot of Robinson Island, located off the shores of Rustico. The island is part of our national park and has trails running throughout.
robinson_island.jpg

You live in such a beautiful part of the world and we have admired your shots over the last few years. The visitors will be back to enjoy the lovely countryside and coast line. Keep ‘em coming.

Nice panos RotorWash! We were in PEI in the summer of 2011. Stayed in the National Park. Beautiful area - would love to go back.

We were planning on heading out to Newfoundland at the end of the month and camping in Gros Morne. It’s the only province we haven’t camped in as a family together. Unfortunately it does not look like we will be able to go as most Atlantic provinces are not allowing non-essential travel and this will likely not be changing any time soon. Oh well, got to be thankful we are all still healthy.

Chris

I know I've told you before but you sure live in a beautiful spot RotorWash, well, at least when Spring comes. ;)
Real nice job on the panos, enjoyed the view. Thanks.

Nice pictures, awesome views.
Thank you sir!
I like the pano feature too. the 360s are fun to share w/ friends.
I need to try the 360s more! I get to a place to shoot and sometimes I get befuddeled how to shoot as the Spark has a nice set of choices! ?
You live in such a beautiful part of the world and we have admired your shots over the last few years. The visitors will be back to enjoy the lovely countryside and coast line. Keep ‘em coming.
You're too kind sir! Thanks very much twickers14. Looking forward to seeing more from you as well!
Nice panos RotorWash! We were in PEI in the summer of 2011. Stayed in the National Park. Beautiful area - would love to go back.

We were planning on heading out to Newfoundland at the end of the month and camping in Gros Morne. It’s the only province we haven’t camped in as a family together. Unfortunately it does not look like we will be able to go as most Atlantic provinces are not allowing non-essential travel and this will likely not be changing any time soon. Oh well, got to be thankful we are all still healthy.

Chris
Thank you Chris, much appreciated! Glad you enjoyed your stay on our little isle, I hope you make it back sometime. Newfoundland is a very beautiful province, a target rich enviornment for great shots! I want to go back as well as it's been years. Some of the most friendly, helpful people you'll ever meet live there and whoa, they know how to party! :)
I know I've told you before but you sure live in a beautiful spot RotorWash, well, at least when Spring comes. ;)
Real nice job on the panos, enjoyed the view. Thanks.
Thank you Dragonfly Joe, very much appreciated. The spring-fall is our reward for putting up with winter! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme