Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Sailing+ bike race + beautiful day= great drone video!

pmshop

Any other tips for my vacation to greece (starting tomorrow) buddy?
check the local laws if any,

Low and slow until it "feels" right. Then go for it!
I know it is not the exact quote but "May the winds be at your front".

Good luck and happy flying.

MikeSpark

Any other tips for my vacation to greece (starting tomorrow) buddy?
Spent last week 6 days in Crete. Took all my equipment (Spark, Chargingstation, batteries &more) in my Backpack. No troubles at the Checkpoint in the Airport, nobody was interesting about them.
On the Island the same: no troubles with people anywhere. I ask some of them to fly, but the only one i got - most of them ask me something about the drone like " how far, high and so on..." and they are happy to get the information.
Share my video as soon as possible, because this time i have to prepare for sportevents - no time for create videos
Come time, come video...

Have a good time in creece

Greetings from Austria

sickno

Spent last week 6 days in Crete. Took all my equipment (Spark, Chargingstation, batteries &more) in my Backpack. No troubles at the Checkpoint in the Airport, nobody was interesting about them.
On the Island the same: no troubles with people anywhere. I ask some of them to fly, but the only one i got - most of them ask me something about the drone like " how far, high and so on..." and they are happy to get the information.
Share my video as soon as possible, because this time i have to prepare for sportevents - no time for create videos
Come time, come video...

Have a good time in creece

Greetings from Austria
Note: i was today at the unesco heritage: the meteora. I coudnt fly there because it is a unesco heritage. The goverbment dont alow it. Still there where 2 mavic pilots that didnt care about the rules. O well i just hope i made the right choice... Anyhow i have plenty of footage of the place i am staying in greece (parga). Will fly tomorow and next week i will edit some more. Keep tight ladies and gentlemen! See you soon.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparkzup