Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Samsung S8 missing 180 Pano?

dv8ed

Join
Jul 22, 2017
Not sure if this is certain devices or just me.

DJI Go 4 v4.1.4 and v4.1.5 just got it this morning still no 180 Pano?

In internal storage I deleted DJI and dji.go.v4 folder so I can get a fresh clean install. I've refreshed firmware 500 using latest Assistant on Mac.

180 Pano does show up on my iPad Mini 4 it takes great panos love the feature but I want it on my main go to device Samsung Galaxy S8+.

Anyone else having this issue?

Not sure if this is certain devices or just me.

DJI Go 4 v4.1.4 and v4.1.5 just got it this morning still no 180 Pano?

In internal storage I deleted DJI and dji.go.v4 folder so I can get a fresh clean install. I've refreshed firmware 500 using latest Assistant on Mac.

180 Pano does show up on my iPad Mini 4 it takes great panos love the feature but I want it on my main go to device Samsung Galaxy S8+.

Anyone else having this issue?

Sounds like DJI hasn't added that feature to the Android software yet.

Or the way DJI makes these descriptions is a mistery [emoji1]

Hi
Just had this problem, the 180 Pano was there yesterday but gone today?
I am using a Google pixel XL just tried my old android 4.4.4 tablet and it is still missing but when I try my wife`s iphone it`s there?
Has anyone found what the issue is?

Hi
Just had this problem, the 180 Pano was there yesterday but gone today?
I am using a Google pixel XL just tried my old android 4.4.4 tablet and it is still missing but when I try my wife`s iphone it`s there?
Has anyone found what the issue is?

Most likely you were on 4.1.4 yesterday and your app upgraded to 4.1.5? Hopefully they will address issue and it will show up on everyone's Android device with an update.

Most likely you were on 4.1.4 yesterday and your app upgraded to 4.1.5? Hopefully they will address issue and it will show up on everyone's Android device with an update.
Sorry but your wrong I was on 4.1.5 last nigh when it worked this morning it is not there, no update or anything and odd how the 3 apple devices I tried work fine shame there not mine. DJI need to suggest a fix.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme