Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Sd card

sky chameleon

Join
Mar 26, 2018
Ok I need answers/help i also have a mavic air and i took it out on my 1st flight to get a feel for it, took some video and couple pics, how do i access my good photos and video rather than what's saved on my phone? Because what's on my phone as far as pic wise it's in cache and its blurry, my question is do I need to take out the sd card from the aircraft and insert it onto my phone or PC so I can view the actually better pics? Hope I'm making sense....totally appreciate the help and what not

Ok I need answers/help i also have a mavic air and i took it out on my 1st flight to get a feel for it, took some video and couple pics, how do i access my good photos and video rather than what's saved on my phone? Because what's on my phone as far as pic wise it's in cache and its blurry, my question is do I need to take out the sd card from the aircraft and insert it onto my phone or PC so I can view the actually better pics? Hope I'm making sense....totally appreciate the help and what not
Taking the SD card and putting it into your PC is the best way.

Yep, the best way is manually but you also have the
option to transfer your pics & videos in the DJI GO4
app when your rig is ON and connected.
There's also a basic video editor in the app.

Depending on your card slot on pc you might need a card-adapter ('normal' vs mini)
You also can transfer your vids/pics from card to pc to watch them for editing and/or use them to create a 'show' within an editing software. Enjoy !

Most of the time when I eject SD card from the aircraft it's got corrupted that is one of the problem of blurry pictures. The effective ways to use picture repair software. I personally used Stellar Repair for Photo software which able to repair corrupt or blurry pictures from windows PC and mac-OS as well. I hope this information is helpful for you.Thanks!

You can also connect your Spark directly to your laptop with a USB to micro USB connector and it will recognize it as external storage. You can use you OTG cable, if I remember correctly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast