Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

SDK error (code:-1000) with Litchi's Orbit

Raoul

Join
May 16, 2019
Loc
Italy
Hello,
This morning I wanted to do a shot via Litchi's ORBIT, but I received an SDK error (code:-1000).
Despite having tried again several times, the result has not changed. Does anyone have any idea on how to solve it?
Thanks. Raoul

Attachments

• IMG_0027.jpg
    IMG_0027.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 18
Orbit is not support by Litchi on the Spark.

Both Orbit and Waypoint are characterized as "experimental", but Waypoint seems to work fine.

From Litchi site:

"Waypoint/Orbit mode support for the DJI Spark drone model is experimental.

Last Updated: 13 November 2019"

Orbit may be experimental on spark but it works . But if the circle is small and the speed relatieve high, spark can't handle it. Try to lower the speed or/and make circle bigger

Orbit may be experimental on spark but it works . But if the circle is small and the speed relatieve high, spark can't handle it. Try to lower the speed or/and make circle bigger
Are you on an Android device. iOS devices generate the posted error code and go no further.

I've been using Litchi with my Spark for over a year with all its features without any problems. Also this summer I have used Orbit many times and it has always worked well. The last time I used it, before yesterday, it was about two months ago and it worked well. Since then I've updated DJI 4 twice and, if I'm not mistaken, twice Litchi before yesterday. Could it be a DJI SDK bug?
As for the Orbit parameters, they are visible on the image I sent in the previous attachment.

p.s.: I have an IOS iPad

Last edited:
First time I used Orbit and litchi, it was a complete disaster. Spark went to the start Point and after 5 meters it went to atti mode and disappeared direction north . Orbit radius 24 meter at 30m altitude around my house.
At the end of the street it went back to p mode and i could regain control.
Second time in open field no problem.

This is the official response received today from Litchi support:

Litchi Support (VC Technology Ltd)

Hello,

Assuming you use a DJI Spark, DJI's SDK is currently bugged with Orbit and fails to launch it. We reported the bug to DJI and hope they will fix it soon
Kind Regards,
Litchi

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers