Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Sea Mills viaduct-the film!

twickers14

Join
Sep 6, 2018
Loc
SW U.K.
Hi folks. Got a quick film together from a couple of “missions” up and over the River Avon here in Bristol. Fascinating viaduct which we have been driving over for 30 years but never really bothered to look at it. Spanning the “mighty” River Trym and next to the Avon it carries a busy road, the A4 to Portishead where hundreds of thousands of new vehicles arrive by sea from around the world. Hope you like it.
https://youtu.be/9BLrOMHJPaE

Thanks guys. All very much appreciated. After all these posts I still forget how to ensure the You Tube opening shot, with the red play button shows in my posts rather than just the You Tube address as above?

Very well done twickers, nice selection of music as well. Always enjoy seeing your neck of the woods, thanks for sharing!

Use the Media tag, which hides inside the three vertical dots in the post editor to the right of the "insert image" item....
Like this..... (and nice effort on the film, always makes me miss England...)

OK will look for that when I next make a film. i’ve been able to do it with earlier films. Nights are drawing in here (sure with you too) but we are having and Indian Summer as we call it here (if you’re over 65!) and enjoying a late burst of great weather. The place looks good and the trees haven’t really started dropping leaves yet-very late.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme