Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Seeking the DJI bag for Portable Charging Station.

ooooh, these are great protection and convenient to carry the charging station, but very rare to find new now !!

I managed to pick one up via a US contact, the ebay site had a few but didn't ship outside USA.

Not sure where you are, but check my thread here a little while ago.

Charging station case

The ebay seller (in CA) still lists them, and only US$24.99, this is about the most obvious new seller I could find 4 months or so ago.
If you are in the US you can order directly.
If outside the USA you will have to get it shipped to someone there to onforward to you.

Hi,

Yes, I found it in several shops in the US, but they don't ship it to my location and I don't have friends in the US. 😔

Hi,

Yes, I found it in several shops in the US, but they don't ship it to my location and I don't have friends in the US. 😔

Ok, that's a bummer . . . if I was in the US I'd certainly have no problems acting as an intermediary, it's a simple case and not sure why the seller won't deal with sales overseas . . . they won't even take messages from ebayers outside the US :confused:

One last option maybe, some sort of freight forwarder / pack and send type of biz in the US ?
A biz that you can ask to repack 'a little better' to send to you overseas, just to 'be safe'.

I had a quick Google . . . it looks like this is a thing . . .

This one stood out to me to be something like what I'm thinking of . . .

Shipito | Shop In The US & Ship Anywhere | Free US Address

I noticed an Aussie consumer website article about these services just after the above link, it covers how they work, are they worth while, etc.
This might be of interest in deciding if you can use such a service . . .

US freight-forwarding services compared | CHOICE

With the product low cost, it might just be ok for you to get this as it's a really good carry case for self contained flight (aircraft, 3 batteries total, controller, my cable (Thor Connecthor), 4 x MAS Stealth props and spares, FHT Dual strobe/s).

For your info, my US contact covered the item and post for me (he did feel he owed me a favour . . . I sent him an item worth maybe $8k new), and certainly he was willing to buy me the case, and pay the regular air post cost, which I think was about US$50 I noticed when it arrived.

Reactions: MaddionMax
Ok, that's a bummer . . . if I was in the US I'd certainly have no problems acting as an intermediary, it's a simple case and not sure why the seller won't deal with sales overseas . . . they won't even take messages from ebayers outside the US :confused:

One last option maybe, some sort of freight forwarder / pack and send type of biz in the US ?
A biz that you can ask to repack 'a little better' to send to you overseas, just to 'be safe'.

I had a quick Google . . . it looks like this is a thing . . .

This one stood out to me to be something like what I'm thinking of . . .

Shipito | Shop In The US & Ship Anywhere | Free US Address

I noticed an Aussie consumer website article about these services just after the above link, it covers how they work, are they worth while, etc.
This might be of interest in deciding if you can use such a service . . .

US freight-forwarding services compared | CHOICE

With the product low cost, it might just be ok for you to get this as it's a really good carry case for self contained flight (aircraft, 3 batteries total, controller, my cable (Thor Connecthor), 4 x MAS Stealth props and spares, FHT Dual strobe/s).

For your info, my US contact covered the item and post for me (he did feel he owed me a favour . . . I sent him an item worth maybe $8k new), and certainly he was willing to buy me the case, and pay the regular air post cost, which I think was about US$50 I noticed when it arrived.

Thanks, I check them, but the shipping with these companies are extremly high. (The product"s price twice minimum just the shipping.)

Thanks, I check them, but the shipping with these companies are extremly high. (The product"s price twice minimum just the shipping.)

Yes, even by normal air post (2 weeks), the case was US$25, shipping just under $50 !

Post to the US is a lot lower, not sure why it’s the opposite sending from there.

Hopefully you’ll find ine eventually here 2nd hand at more reasonable combined case / shipping total.

That sort of kit isn’t common but might eventually turn up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef