Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Selfies

His415

Join
Jul 12, 2017
Ok I think it's time we get an official selfie thread going!

Post your favorite spark selfie here!

IMG_0112.JPG

I'll start us off :)

Reactions: Lucas
Awww are we all feeling too shy?

Ok, I have a complaint [emoji53] Here's my selfie using the blurred background effect. They need to add a timer to it. I can never hit the button and look up from the remote in time. [emoji15]

View attachment 702
I seem to have the opposite problem. I take a photo by pressing the shutter button on my iOS, hear the shutter sound and look down at the screen just as Spark takes the picture. I have about a dozen photos of the top of my head as I look at the screen. There is a significant delay between "press the button and hear the sound" and when the photo is recorded on Spark. I've learned to watch the lights on Spark so I don't look down too soon!

There is a timed shot you can do but I'm talking about the one that blurs the background. I think it takes the first one as the high res and takes more to find the depth of the background. At least the rest of my family looks good!

There is a timed shot you can do but I'm talking about the one that blurs the background. I think it takes the first one as the high res and takes more to find the depth of the background. At least the rest of my family looks good!
Yes, I've tried the low depth of field shots.....Spark takes a picture and then jumps up to take a second one. The two shots give Spark the data to blur the background.

This one I'm a bit woodish about, but no fear!!!
DJI_0148.JPG This is from my first flight... I look so weird without my beard o_ODJI_0011.JPG

I tried yesterday the timed shot, but it seems it keeps on taking shots at the interval you put in. I thought when entering for example 3 sec. It would take the photo in 3 sec. But it keeps on taking photos every 3 sec. Also I could not see when it had taken the photo. In gesture mode it blinks it red lights, but it did not do that. So I had to push the button myself which also resulted in some great shots of my bald head[emoji6]

A025D2EF563E5A133FBB669E1AF17F95.jpg

I took this one shortly after I got it in July...

nice shot! I'm going to santorini next month and was wondering if you were able to fly the spark with ease there? no regulations? rules?
there's actually a lot of "no drones" sign in Ouia but not in Fira... this was in Fira... I was tempted to fly it in Ouia where the blue dome churches were since it just looks like the shop keepers were just the one that stuck those "no drones" signs but didn't chance it...

thumb_cb56a2236a7e4734_1500233229000.jpg

Me and my son. Cached image. That's why it's blurry. I deleted everything off my ad card earlier and what is on my cloud won't upload.

Reactions: His415
I got a new fav selfie. Shallow focus mode.

IMG_7552.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme