Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

selling water damaged DJI SPARK

Ondy

Join
Aug 28, 2018
Hi,

I want you to ask if you know some store etc. where they buy damaged drones and pays cash (no trades, exchanges,...). Or if someone wants to buy it directly from here? Drone seems to be working but I am not sure what damage water caused. Water damaged battery is not working.
Offer me a price.
Thank you!

Well, I have tried to dry it as much as it was possible. After week in rice, I have tried to start it up. With new baterry, it went well, the drone has taken off without problem. It was not turned on ever since because I really dont know what is the actual damage and how it would work. I am using another spark instead.

How long was it submerged in water?
Salt water or fresh water?
What effort was made immediately after removal from water to mitigate damage?

It was max. 1-2 minutes underwater in fresh water in one of Austrian lakes. After removal from water I have immediately removed the battery and put the drone into my car and all the way home it was fanned with lukewarm air (more cold than hot) and when I have arrived home let it day in my room and after that I have putt for aprox. week to bag with rice. When I have taken it out, let another week in the room and then I have tried to start it up..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe