Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Sharky from Romania.

CobraArt

Join
Oct 26, 2018
Hello, whats up? My name is Cristi, I am from Romania. I got my first drone, the Spark, about 4 months ago. Since i got it i learned quite a lot, did a lot of mistakes, broke about 2 sets of propellers, crashed the drone about 5 times, nothing major and all the time away from people. In all those case it was my fault and learned a lesson every time. Anyhow i gained quite a bit of an experience with Sharky, i have done total distance with it of 210km. Have pretty much all the acessories for it and a set of ND filters, 3 batteries and a portable smartree charger.
I am liking most to do cinematic shots and aim to keep it at hobby milestone for me. Just want to create great memories, so i will **** my pants when i am older and rewatch them.
I will post some photos of my stats and a picture of the drone.I also have a Youtube channel, if you guys want i can drop the link.
Also having a hack with sport++ and other stuff. Want to add that i am a 30 year old level headed and i dont do stupid ****.
Take care, have a nice one
IMG_3813.jpgIMG_3812.jpg

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello again from the Hoosier Heartland, CobraArt.

Since i got it i learned quite a lot, did a lot of mistakes, broke about 2 sets of propellers

Here's my prop storage case made from an old cassette tape case.

20180224_185001.jpg

Prescription pill bottles work well too for storing the props

Last edited:
Reactions: Nope 2.0
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the SparkPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI Spark quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum!
*Look for other local flyers here - Regional Meet-Ups & Local Flyers

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the SparkPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI Spark quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum!
*Look for other local flyers here - Regional Meet-Ups & Local Flyers

Thank you, sure will put it to good use.
Take good care!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe