Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Shore Run

PE Island sure is a gorgeous area. Glad your getting some Spring weather there. It's been a long, cold, lonely Winter and I say, it's alright. Thank you RotorWash.

Reactions: RotorWash
PE Island sure is a gorgeous area. Glad your getting some Spring weather there. It's been a long, cold, lonely Winter and I say, it's alright. Thank you RotorWash.
Thanks DJ, it's been pretty chilly up here until the past few days. Wishing you a nice summer with lots of flytime!

Thanks for sharing that, RotorWash. The peaceful feeling imparted by scenic solitude and your choice of music nourishes the soul. It's been summertime hot here in northeastern Florida and until yesterday, we were looking at near drought conditions. Fortunately we haven't been plagued with the wildfires seen in other parts of the state. My garden sure loves the rain and we may get a couple of more days of it as the low pressure system moves up the coast. June 1st is the official start of the hurricane season and it comes with trepidation, especially compounded by the health crisis. I haven't flown my Spark since January, but I'm hoping to rectify that before long. Always good to see our friend in PEI is doing well.

Reactions: RotorWash
Thanks for sharing that, RotorWash. The peaceful feeling imparted by scenic solitude and your choice of music nourishes the soul. It's been summertime hot here in northeastern Florida and until yesterday, we were looking at near drought conditions. Fortunately we haven't been plagued with the wildfires seen in other parts of the state. My garden sure loves the rain and we may get a couple of more days of it as the low pressure system moves up the coast. June 1st is the official start of the hurricane season and it comes with trepidation, especially compounded by the health crisis. I haven't flown my Spark since January, but I'm hoping to rectify that before long. Always good to see our friend in PEI is doing well.
Thanks very much I B Spectre. I've always found nature to be the best therapy but I also have a great respect for her incredible power as well. By the time most hurricanes get to us they're weakened but when I was in Orlando, Florida during Wilma I got my eyes opened pretty quick when tornadoes starting popping up around us! Stay well my friend and I hope you get some flytime in before long.

Beautiful video RotorWash. The red reaches to the water. Amazing colors. Thanks for sharing. ??
Nice, and calming. That is some red dirt you got there!
Thanks guys, much appreciated! Stompin' Tom had it right; "it's bud the spud from the bright red mud!"

Reactions: Spark^

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers