Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

ShoreShots - Port Hill, P.E.I.

Beautiful shots of the PEI coastline! Makes me want to go back again, but this time with a drone (Was there before the age of drones).

Chris

Beautiful video RW. Those colors are amazing. The greens look so lush and all the different shades of blue are gorgeous. Nice flying and music choice too. Another winner!

Reactions: RotorWash
Beautiful shots of the PEI coastline! Makes me want to go back again, but this time with a drone (Was there before the age of drones).

Chris
Beautiful video RW. Those colors are amazing. The greens look so lush and all the different shades of blue are gorgeous. Nice flying and music choice too. Another winner!
Thanks guys, I'm glad you liked it! I appreciate your kind words.

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
Extraordinary landscape, smooth flying, nice scenery changes... super work RW !
btw: where does the red colour come from, iron in the soil ?

super stuff! love the content, love the edit!
Fab vid, such a beautiful, peaceful place to film and live. Music perfect too.
Very well done!
Extraordinary landscape, smooth flying, nice scenery changes... super work RW !
btw: where does the red colour come from, iron in the soil ?
Thank you all very much. Yes that's right SparkyUrs, iron in the soil which rusts when exposed to moisture/oxygen. When I was a little tyke and made my first trip off the Island, I was quite shocked to learn that everyone's soil wasn't red, lol. :)

Reactions: BrianP
Thank you all very much. Yes that's right SparkyUrs, iron in the soil which rusts when exposed to moisture/oxygen. When I was a little tyke and made my first trip off the Island, I was quite shocked to learn that everyone's soil wasn't red, lol. :)
Hey, “tyke”! I haven’t heard that word for 7 decades. My dear Mother used to call me that when I’d been mischievous/naughty which was most of the time. I think it is used (and originated) in our northern county Yorkshire?

Hey, “tyke”! I haven’t heard that word for 7 decades. My dear Mother used to call me that when I’d been mischievous/naughty which was most of the time. I think it is used (and originated) in our northern county Yorkshire?
:D I appreciate your heartwarming comment twickers! Very interesting as well as my mother's ancestors are from that part of England. My father (of French decent) also had some choice names for me when I was up to no good but none suitable for repeating here, :)

Love these little nuggets from the past. Amazing you are using words that emanated from you Mother’s folks back here in Blighty. I’m from Yorkshire too but moved South very early in life.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manzoorsp67